Response to coronavirus: Comodo cares for people and adjusts service
Our customers and employees are always our priority. The well-being of our community is even more important in this rapidly developing situation with the COVID-19 outbreak spreading in Finland. We have taken several steps to do our part in ensuring that all residents in our Comodo homes would stay healthy and happy.
Our customer service adapts to a changing situation
- The Comodo team is working remotely, and our customer service is available as usual: +358 10 470 4380, email@example.com.
- We meet remotely with our customers when possible.
- If we meet in person, we won't shake hands.
- If you prefer to not pick up keys in person, we will arrange it without human contact (through Posti pick-up points, for example). Our customer service team will find the right solution for you.
Our maintenance team is committed to high hygiene standards
- Our in-house maintenance team always uses gloves and changes them several times during their visit.
- The disinfectant in our maintenance van is in active use. We wash our hands thoroughly before and after visiting an apartment.
- We carefully wipe and disinfect all handles, pulls and the toilet flush handle, for example.
We are following the instructions of the Finnish authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) and actively evaluating the situation.
We would like to thank our customers for supporting us during these uncertain times. By working together, we can take care of each other's health and guarantee a cozy, safe accommodation. You can rent a comfortable Comodo apartment for temporary remote work purposes or for a quarantine period. Browse our apartments here or contact our customer service.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions: +358 10 470 4380, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With warm regards